Ossipee’s Residential listing data reflects an increase in market inventory by 12% when compared to last year’s 2nd quarter stats. There are currently one hundred forty-four residential homes available for purchase in Ossipee, ten offer water frontage and/or water access; seven condominium units and thirteen commercial properties. 2nd quarter sales volume reports a 33% increase over last year, with an increase in the average sales price by 26%. Pending sales reflect a decrease of 7.69% over last year’s activity. Market value range for active listings falls between $55,500. – $999,900.
2ndQuarter 2012 Residential Markets
- 138 New Listings… up 12.19%
- 24 Pending Sales…down 7.69%
- 32 Residential Homes resulted in a successful close…up 33.33%
- Average Price Sold Homes…$200,871., up 26.61%
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 146…increased by 24 days
- Lowest Sales Price…21 Joshua Road, Ossipee $20,000. | Mobile home n Park
- Highest Sales Price…23 Bay Point Road, Ossipee $1,200,000. | 100’ water frontage on Ossipee Lake
Ossipee’s Vacant Land listing data reflects an increase in market inventory by 16.6% when compared to last year’s 2nd quarter stats. There are currently sixty-eight vacant land parcels available for purchase in Ossipee. 2nd quarter sales volume reports six parcels resulted in a successful sale, up by four parcels over last year’s 2nd quarter. Pending sales are down by 7.69%. Market value ranges for active vacant parcels falls between $8,000. – $1,400,000.
2nd Quarter 2012 Vacant Land Market
- 30 New Listings… down 16.6%
- 5 Pending Sales…up 150% or three parcels
- 6 Vacant parcels resulted in a successful close…up 200% or 4 parcels
- Average Price for Parcels…$48,450., down 52%
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 91…down 34 days
- Lowest Land Sale… 5 County Farm Road, Ossipee $17,900 | 6 acre parcel w/327’ of road frontage
- Highest Land Sale…95 Leavitt Road, Ossipee $69,900 | 3.18 acres w/771’ of road frontage and water access to Ossipee Lake
Based on information from the Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. for the period of January 1st through June 30st, 2011 & January 1st through June 30st, 2012.
Contributed by Kathleen M. Kizer, ABR, GRI, ePRO, REALTOR, Broker Associate, Costantino Real Estate, LLC | Certified Residential Appraiser, NHCR-616 | Wolfeboro Appraisal Services “Your Lakes Region Professional”
For further inquiries or questions please e-mail to Kathleen@LakesRegionBroker.com Call direct at 603-539-3200, ext. 208 or (603) 707-2753.